It isn’t really hard for one to forget a person. With a population of more than six and half billion people I don’t think it’s hard for one to see a person on the road and forget the face instantly. There are some that you haven’t really seen face to face but are close at heart; I guess it can be called the result of the evolution of modern technology, but what I like to call it is the soft side in us all.
What seems weird in this world is not that have people who backbite and backstab, but that we get closer to ones through our heart when they are away than with us. These friends are few and far. You may have never met them, seen their face at close sight with your own bare eyes but they are the type you miss the most.
It’s the feelings that come from in there that make you so attached to them, it is the times you spent talking that stay in your memory. I believe it is hard to make someone remember you and it is harder to make them miss you.
Don’t mean to go on an endless blabbering rampage, but it is the plain honest truth. Try to think of people who you are very close to; who you will give up your life for. Hard isn’t it? Yes there are those who you will say you will do “anything” for, but when it comes down to business, who really will you take the plunge for? The list disappears eh?
In my humble lifespan of merely fifteen years I guess I have not come across many who have meant as much as stated above; a few friends, correction not even a handful! I guess all I can say is that they are the ones I loose the fastest and they are the ones that remain in my heart for the longest. It’s all about the memories and good times we had. All I can do I hope to dear god things would be fine, wish them all the best and hug them goodbye.
CM gonna miss you so very much, I love you loadz n loadz and I will try my utter best to stay in contact. NBM wont forget you; ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment