Wish
I wish I could touch the sky,
Fly away where the wind takes me,
Dance with the stars in the night sky,
More than anything; have your love again.
I wish I could feel your warmth,
The care the embraced me,
How you stroked tenderly,
More than anything; the love you gave me.
I wish I could those hazel eyes again,
The smooth and soft lips,
Your face when I close my eyes,
More than anything; love that showed in your smile.
I wish I could have stayed close,
Realized your value,
Cherished what we had and being honest to you,
More than anything; let your love, grow stronger.
I wish that tomorrow never came,
I could stay in today forever,
The past hadn’t flowed away,
More than anything; you loved me even today.
3 comments:
nicely done hehe
lol nicely done ....heres my addition random thoughts....i assume ur frnds a girl
I wish he could feel all this pain.
I wish he had to cry tear drops that fall like rain.
I wish he knew what it was like to be alone .
I wish he were the one who had to wait by the phone.
I know im saying i wish all these cruel things, i just really wish he could feel the pain i feel.
I just wish the best nothing less.
Post a Comment